Wednesday 4 February 2015

Our little weekend away

I thought I'd post a few pictures from mine and Jacks long weekend away. Not only was it fabulous just having some time off work but it was also nice to get away and focus on some us time (which doesn't happen all that often as we're both very busy.) A lot of food was eaten, a lot of wine was consumed and lots and lots of shopping took place. I also managed to pay Selfridges a visit which had been on my to do list for a while and bought some beautiful things - but that's for another blog post all together! I didn't take all that many because I really didn't think about it until last minute but there we go.
just a few pictures - Enjoy!

 Found a KIKO store which I didn't realise existed so this excited me a lot!
A standard selfie of me experimenting with my new makeup! 


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment