Saturday 3 January 2015

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

 
So excited to have finally purchased the Touche Éclat Foundation! I have wanted this foundation for absolutely ages but I was always a bit too stingey to look into actually buying it (I always put it on Christmas/Birthday lists and just hoped someone would buy it for me.) Alas, I now have it and I am absolutely thrilled with it. It is £31.00 and I bought mine from the counter in Boots (collecting points and all that.)
Touche Éclat like all other YSL products has beautiful packaging and looks very luxurious. It is a light to medium coverage - but buildable and it illuminates and highlights the skin without making you look sweaty/shiny. It's very natural looking and gives almost a satin finish. If you're like me and love a light/dewey look then you will love this foundation (especially if you are someone who uses BB creams/tinted moisturiser or likes the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation.) It makes your skin look so beautiful and healthy!  I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who likes a heavy coverage or matte finish. At first I wasn't quite sure which brush to apply this with. I first considered a stippling brush but I think this foundation is just slightly too heavy for it. I've found that my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush applies this like a dream and so far the two combined have worked really well for me. I also use the Touche Éclat concealer pen and with the foundation and the concealer combined your skin really does look flawless.


No comments:

Post a Comment