Sunday 18 January 2015

Mini Superdrug Haul

Just a quick haul on a few bargains I picked up in the drugstore.
Was having a browse around Superdrug today and noticed they have a lot of good offers and deals on at the minute for makeup so (naturally) I had to get involved and buy a few things I've been wanting recently.
The first offer they had on was any 2 products by Maybelline for £10 - I think deals like this are excellent as many products singly are £8-£10 so it's definitely always worth doing (and I am a sucker for a barg).
I've been thinking about trying out some of their concealers for a while now as I've heard many good thing's about them so I decided to go for two of those. I went for the Maybelline Anti-Age "The Eraser Eye" Concealer and the Maybelline Dream Lumi-Touch Concealer.
I decided to go for these two because they are the one's that I have heard are the best for concealing the under-eye's as that is mainly what I use my concealers for. I got them both in the lightest shades available and they were both originally £7.99 each so I definitely got a bargain there!
The next brand I started looking at was Revolution - which I think is fairly new as I haven't seen it in any of my local drugstores before. I also believe it somehow linked to MUA because the packing is all very similar and they're both very very cheap. I noticed this beautiful Blush pallet and fell in love instantly. They have two different ones - one called Hot Spice which is all orangey shades and one called Sugar and Spice which are all pink and lighter shades. I went for hot spice because I don't have many orange blushers and I thought it was a bit more unique. Have I mentioned that this pallet is only £6???! Absolute bargain and I will most definitely go back and by the other one!
Last but not least I decided to buy something that's been on my wish list for a while now; which is the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Chocolate Bronzing Powder. I've wanted to try this for absolutely ages and I'm definitely excited to try this out. I've seen so many good reviews on this and it's the only drugstore branded bronzer that looks like it's going to be really good. I need something else to use other than my Nars Laguna and i'm really hoping this makes the cut.
Really excited to try out these products and I'm sure I'll let you know how I get on with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment