Thursday 26 March 2015

Rodial: Stemcell Superfood Skincare

 
Today I wanted to do a quick review on the Rodial Super-food Kit I bought a couple of months back. When I bought this kit I hadn't heard about any of their Super-food range and had never used anything by Rodial before so this was very much a spontaneous purchase for me (which is rare as I normally research everything and anything before I buy it.)
I had heard very good things about Rodial as a brand and have often seen their makeup products in peoples favourite videos etc so when I saw that a local Marks and Spencers stocked their chain, I just had to have a browse at all their products.
The Super-food kit particularly caught my eye because it works against dry skin and all the products in the kit claimed to focus on hydrating and brightening the skin, which as I mentioned before is what I ALWAYS look for when buying my skincare.
The kit comes with four different products and they are;
* 2 in 1 Cleanser
* Facial Oil
* Brightening Day Cream
* Multi Purpose Glam Balm
And all of these products are absolutely amazing and more than I could have ever imagined when I bought them. I've been using these four products everyday for the past three weeks and there is such a huge difference in my skin. I no longer have any dry skin or patches on my face, my skin always looks hydrated and healthy and it's definitely added a lot more brightness to my skin.
My favourite product of them all has to be the Super-food Day Cream as it instantly leaves your skin feeling hydrated and healthy. It has very very tiny shimmers in it (which are hardly noticeable) so it leaves your skin looking bright and a lot more awake. I use this on it's own before putting foundation on, as I feel it's enough for my skin. So I would recommend trying it alone before you use it with a primer or CC cream.
The Facial Oil is another brilliant product as it doesn't leave your skin looking greasy or oily at all. It comes with a pipet so I just put one drop onto the back of my hand and then rub the oil into any dry patches on my face. I get driest around the corners of my nose and just above my lip - so I will usually just put a tiny bit those areas and it instantly sinks in and leaves everything looking moisturised.
As I mentioned previously, the kit also contains a Multi-Purpose Balm and a 2 in 1 Cleanser. These products are also amazing and really bring everything together. The balm, I find works best on the lips (as just a normal lip balm) or over the areas you used the oil on, to add some extra protection. The cleanser is good because it leaves your skin feeling so clean and hydrated and primes your skin ready for the other products in the kit so over-all these can all work amazingly together or you can use them separately, as and when you like.

As I have mentioned many times on blog before; I am not one using a lot of skincare and it is something I will rarely blog about as I always stick to what I like and I don't use too much of it. So for me to want to dedicate a whole post to these products must show you just how amazing I think they are. I am always on the look out for products that claim to be hydrating and focus on working with dry skin, as I would say this is the only problem I find I have with my skin. I am so happy with how my skin looks and feels at the moment and this is definitely down to the Rodial Super-food range.
As previously mentioned, Rodial is stocked in the larger Marks and Spencers stores and you can also find them on most UK beauty websites. Definitely have a look into the products if you also have problems with dry or dry to combo skin. The kit costs £34 but you can probably find it slightly cheaper if you have a look around on different websites.

Have you tried any of Rodials skincare products?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment