Sunday 22 March 2015

Matte Mineral Pigment's by Younique

Just wanted to do a quick review on these new matte pigments by Younique. I was given a great opportunity to chose one of their shades (they have a huge range of different colours) and try it out and I am so happy I did. I decided to go for the shade "Irresistable" which as you can see is a nice medium cool toned brown - perfect for running through your eyebrows, which for me personally is what I use this particular pigment for. They also have darker browns and light ashy/blonde colours, so if you're looking for an easy-to-use eyebrow powder than these are your guy! They have shades to suit everyone and of course, they have amazing colours to create a nice neutral eye look too. I apply mine with my Real Techniques Eyeliner Brush and just lightly run the pigment through my brows. They are SO highly pigmented and long lasting, so I find a little goes a long way with these. So you only need to apply the smallest amount and use with a light hand - which is also good for money value as you're not going to be hitting pan anytime soon. They look so natural and pretty on your eyes too. I wore this pigment with a gold smokey eye - using my shade Irrestistable through the crease and then lightly smoking it all out and it looked amazing. These pigments are so easy to blend and they are also sweat and crease proof - which is another thing I loved about using this. Perfect for nights out when you need something that's going to be a bit more long lasting.  
Would highly recommend - It's not very often you find loose pigments in a matte formula, which is really what caught my eye with these. They also come in many other shades too so if you're interested in having a look I will leave the lovely lady Lindsey's link at the bottom of this blog post who can tell you a lot more and help you find the right pigments for you.


Just thought I'd insert a picture (forget my makeup-free face) of me wearing nothing but my pigment in Irresistible through my brows. As you can see the colour matches my complexion and hair colour very well - It looks very natural and the colour isn't too harsh or over-done. So easy to use and it literally takes seconds!

Thankyou for reading - Have you tried any of Youniques matte pigments?

Lindseys Link - http://youniqueproducts.com/Lindseyharvey
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment