Friday 23 January 2015

What's in my everyday makeup bag?

 
 
I have decided it's to do a what's in my makeup bag post, and whilst I have this chilly Friday evening off (and nothing to do - boohoo) I have decided that I shall do it now.
Here are all my favourite makeup products - my holy grails! The things I keep in my makeup bag and use everyday without a fail. Of course these products change from time to time depending on where I'm going or if I'm trying out a new product - but over the past 8 months or so these have been the products that I go back for every single time.
I have decided to leave lipsticks out of this as I change my lip colour daily and will always carry my current one in my handbag. Also the same for most makeup brushes as they have their own holders on my dressing table and I never carry them around in my makeup bag.
So without further ado here are the contents of my makeup bag...
(which is a black, sparkly bag from Urban Outfitters and I got it in the sale for £3 - wheheyyyy)

 
 
Starting with basics - Here's what I use on my face;
Mac Prep + Prime - Skin Base Visage Primer
YSL - Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation
YSL - Touche Éclat Radiant Touch Concealer
The Body Shop - Lightening Touch Concealer Pen
Real Techniques - Setting brush (which I use for my under-eye concealers)
Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
and last but certainly not least; NARS - Laguna Bronzer

 
 
For cheeks I use this beautiful highlighter by Mac and it really does give the most natural-radiant look and it is The Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Perfect Topping and I am afraid to say this was limited addition so I'm not entirely sure if it's available anywhere anymore however - Soft and Gentle by Mac is very similar so if you are after one of these I would definitely suggest that.
Next for cheeks is the Mac Mineralize Blush in Dainty I have mentioned it before in blog posts so if you did want to see a picture then go check them out - very pretty pink and perfect for everyday use.


 Last I have all eye's and brow products and I use quite a few so I am going to run through these quickly. I haven't photographed all of these products but if you wanted a detailed review on any of these do let me know. Anyway, moving on they are;
YSL - Babydoll Mascara
Benefit - Bad Gal Lash Mini Mascara
Soap and Glory - Supercat Liquid Eyeliner Pen
Mac Pro Longwear Paintpot - Painterly
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr - On and On Bronze
Mac eyeshadow quad - Nylon, Satin Taupe, Bronze and Cranberry
Mac eyeshadow x2 - Temping and Mystery (Mystery is my brow shadow)
Benefit Gimme Brow - Medium/Deep
Lastly the main three brushes I use for my eyes and brows are all by Real Techniques and they are;
The Shading brush (the single purple eyeshadow brush)
The Base Shadow Brush (from the Nicks Picks collection - perfect for blending out smoky eyes)
and for my eyebrows I use the Angled Eyeliner Brush (also from the Nicks Picks collection)

So here we have it - the products I've been using everyday for the last while.
Like I said - I haven't gone in to many details on products so if you did want any separate reviews do let me know.

                                                              Ayesha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment