Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Body Shop's Big and Curvy Mascara

 
Just wanted to do a quick review on the Big and Curvy Mascara by The Body Shop.  This is definitely a product that has taken me by surprise as it was unfortunately shoved to the back of my make up draw for many months. I came across it the other week, still in it's packaging whilst I was rummaging through my draws and I am so so happy I did! This mascara is truly amazing and I cannot believe I didn't try it sooner. It has a very thin wand and small bristles so it allows you to really get in there to create as much length and curl as possible. Whilst the wand itself is small, the product is very thick, so you can really create the whole "false lash" look with this mascara. I've also found that there is zero smudging or flaking with this mascara, which is something you don't often get with high street products. No clumping either - which is also an important factor to look for when shopping for a good mascara. All round, I am very impressed with this and I think I like it even more because it wasn't something I was expecting to be good at all. It's only £9.00 which is an absolute bargain and The Body Shop always have deals and offers going on with their makeup if you wanted to get it cheaper. I highly recommend this if you're looking to try out a new mascara - It's worked out well for me! I normally use the YSL Baby Doll Mascara so it's nice that I have found a cheaper alternative that does the job just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment